Sore

 I have decided to make this blog here to document the abuse I am currently going through. It has been more than 20 years since I have had a ‘nice’ boyfriend who did not abuse me in some way. He was my boyfriend in High School; my first love. He never hit me or called me names. He never kept money from me or neglect my feelings. He was not a narcissist. He was the first boy to have a crush on me after I had transferred from a small school to a larger one in a bigger city. I thought I would marry this boy someday because I was totally in-love with him. He was not my type but he had won me over somehow. He was tall and lanky and had blonde hair. My type was usually someone with darker hair, darker eyes. His eyes were bright blue. We used to skip school together and makeout anywhere we could. I was not a virgin but he was. I took his virginity after we had dated for approximately 6 months. I was incredibly smitten with him. He always complimented me, gave me gifts, wrote me love letters, etc. Our relationship fell apart after a couple years together. I really am not sure what ended it. Maybe we were too young or he just did not love me anymore. That was the most difficult breakup I have ever had, to this day. I will never forget him. 

Comments

Popular Posts