Isaac does not benefit me in any way. He does not make my life less stressful or add to it at all. He uses MY car, never helps financially, I have to take care of HIS dog. I get all the groceries, pay for all the groceries. I do all of the cleaning and he is absolutely disgustingly dirty and messy. He has never helped pay rent or car insurance or helped pay any bills or groceries. Never. He does not contribute at all to the upkeep of this house or my car. He trashes my car and spills his soda and coffee all over it. He got a job claiming it was to help me buy diapers and food. Nope. He spends every paycheck on video games and junk food. Judging by his enormous, swollen body, he needs a lot of food to sustain him. He has helped change Nico’s diaper six or seven times. He does not make his meals, give him baths, read to him, put him to bed. I am telling you he is useless. 

Comments

Popular Posts